Gathering all these pics together, I am actually quite proud of all the little pieces I have made this year...
- Maisy cushion, my first project on my sewing machine. It has Maisy print, bright colours, ric rac, polka dots and buttons, all in all a perfect cushion! It is sitting proudly next to me on the sofa as a type.
- Knitted snood, I kind of gave up on knitting after discovering crochet. I could never really get the hang of it and this snood unfortunately has little 'imperfections' but I do still wear it, it's extra warm and snuggly. It never made it onto the blog though as I made it before the blog started.
- Felt star garland, I am disappointed with the photos on this post but these little stars still hang in my bedroom window.
- Felt Heart bookmark, I made this little heart as a present for my mum, very easy, but I think it's rather pretty.
- Curtains! My first attempt at curtains, they are still up but I am planning on a change this year and to develop my skill making these.
- Curtains again.
- Bunting, I made this raggy bunting for my little Jubilee party from scraps I found in my craft stash, it is now hanging in my bedroom.
- Crochet iPhone cases, I made these when I first got my new iPhone and then made another for my sister. Super easy and fun project to do.
- Crochet baby blanket, this was a project I made with my friends for another friend's new baby.
- Crochet bunting... full post coming up on the blog soon!
- Crochet button snood, I love this snood and wear it all the time.
- Crochet Christmas ornaments, I made these as pressies for my friends and family, they seemed to go down well.
- A granny square blanket for me! This is still an on-going project which WILL be completed this year!
- Yet another crochet baby blanket, full post coming up on the blog soon...
- Crochet slippers, I made these for my grandma for Christmas, again full post coming soon...
- Felt Christmas ornaments. I actually made these at the end of 2011, but I only blogged about them recently so I am including them in this little round-up.
I love reading about crafty projects, if you made anything great in 2012 or have any projects on the go, I would love to hear about them in the comments below...
Here's to a crafty 2013!