{Instagram}

13 March 2013

The Meg Outtakes

Anybody who has a cat, or indeed any pet, will no doubt constantly be taking photos of them.  They get into such cute poses and do such random things but just before you can reach for the camera they have moved! I take endless photos of Meg, my iPhone has been shouting at me this week telling me I haven't much room left (ugh) so I have been sorting out all my photos, the majority being of Meg!  But I just cannot bring myself to delete any, even the ones that didn't quite work, I can't delete Meg!
Anyway, this photo, above is NOT an outtake it is a perfect example of when cat photography actually worked! I was sitting on the sofa and she just peaked out of the curtains, and she stayed there long enough for me to snap a photo, yeah! Meg does rather like having her photo taken, such a poser!  But these photos, to follow are examples of when Meg photography goes badly wrong...
Trying to get a cute snuggly together shot... being cute and purry does not mean I am in a good mood, 'get out of my face... bat'.

Whoopsie, don't use flash directly in front of the face!

Roar...

Roar....

Look at the camera Meg, not that whatever it is that moved on the ceiling... eek (is anyone else convinced cats can see ghosts!?)

No Meg, you are not supposed to be in the fruit bowl (or on the kitchen worktop for that matter!).

Owl ears, yeah so that camera sound in my face is getting annoying now...

Got my pink ball... aw, this one is just cos it's cute!

Even though they are not perfect shots they do still capture the little scamp's personality, so I shall certainly not be deleting them anytime soon. Do you have a cat?  I never tire of looking at cute cat pics, if you have any cat posts on your blog leave me a link, I would love to see.

6 comments:

  1. aww, so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I have so may blurry photos of Genghis - he looks a bit like Meg actually!
    P.S. I've nominated you for a liebster award http://thedustyatticblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/my-first-award-eeep.html
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Anna, you should post your Genghis outtakes, I find all cat photos so funny. Thanks so much for nominating me for the award, that's really sweet of u. x

      Delete
  3. Hi Jo

    Meg is so beautiful. I love her peeping out of the curtains and her owl ears are funny. Flora, my cat, never stays still for long enough to let me take her photo!

    Loving your little blog from your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment Sara, and for following. Meg is very cute, for every decent photo I have of her I have about 20 blurry and useless ones! But she is quite a poser! haha. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...