{Instagram}

8 March 2013

This week's nails...

I tried something a little different with my nail stickers this week.  I love these lightening bolt nails, I will so have to try them in some other colour combinations.
 
I always reach for my Models Own pink when trying out nail stickers as it provides such a good base, it dries really quick and doesn't peel off with the sticker.  And of course I am still obsessed with my new Seche Vite, I fell for the hype about this product and it actually lived up to it (when does that ever happen!).
 
Done any cool nail posts recently? Would love to see your links...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...