{Instagram}

21 June 2013

Nails Recently

I haven't posted any pics of my nails recently, so thought I would do a little catch up.  I have been in more of a 'plain' mood with my nails of late, not wanting to wear elaborate designs.  I am so used to having more than one colour on my nails that plain block colour looks a bit odd, so I usually do end up putting on some polka dots! hehe.
 
Top pic above is Barry M in Cobalt blue as base coat and then Barry M Cyan Blue for dots, finished off with Seche Vite as topcoat.
 
 Base colour here is a very old (I was surprised it hadn't gone gloopy!) Ruby & Millie in Green 720C, with Barry M Gelly in Greenberry for the dots.

An unusual nail for me, plain block colour and a pastel colour! I am trying to branch out with my colour choices.  This is 2True in shade 20, super cheap nail varnish purchased in my local Superdrug, but I love the colour, had lots of compliments on it.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about one colour being too plain when you're used to multi-coloured. I'm trying it myself.. But always give up and add a little something. I will get it one day.. Maybe?!

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka dot nails! And I love your blog, so I nominated you for the Liebster award! For more info come on over: http://mivasophia.blogspot.ca/2013/07/award-i-won-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...