{Instagram}

20 July 2013

Summer is...

Amazing views - Pooley Bridge, Ullswater, Cumbria
 
Camping! Parkfoot Campsite Ullswater
 
Adventures in this little blue house.
 
Enjoying the beautiful weather on pretty walks with favourite people.
 
Hot dogs!
 
Big ice creams at the beach at Allonby
 
Pretty walks with my dad.
 
Hot cats! - Bless Meg, she is not enjoying the temperatures in the flat!
 
Big milkshakes sitting outside a favourite café - The Filling Station, Keswick
 
Evening walks down pretty lanes to pub beer gardens.
 
Enjoying my lunch hour under a shady tree in the Cathedral grounds.
 
What are your favourite moments of Summer?
 

1 comment:

  1. Loved this pretty little post. We really are being spoilt with all the sunshine, i love it!!!

    Hope you are well mrs xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...