{Instagram}

30 October 2013

Halloween Nails

Who doesn't love Halloween? Any excuse to dress up, eat 'themed' food and sweets and of course design new crazy nail art.
 
It's great having such a vast collection of nail varnish colours, turns out I already own suitable Halloween shades! These are all Barry M of course (THE best range of colours).
 
I don't really love drawing faces or things on my nails, I prefer either plain nails or patterns, so didn't go down the route of attempting ghosts and spiders and pumpkins.  Instead I went for Halloween colours and my very first go at drippy scary nails! What do you think?
 
I'm quite happy with them actually, I love the bright colours.
 
Happy Halloween for tomorrow! I'm having a little pumpkin carving and horror movie party, cant wait! What are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...