{Instagram}

25 November 2013

Life lately...

Couldn't resist these super cute xmas decs from Wilkinsons, they are not overly Christmassy, so I figure I can keep them up all year round????

 Jen and I went on a ghost tour of Carlisle Castle in the dark! eek.

 Realising that my habit has got a bit out of control!
 
 Falling in love with a new favourite smell.

 Going on a little dream house hunting trip.

Curling up in the cosiest warmest mismatched knits.

 FINALLY updating my iPhone! Love it, why did I not do this sooner?
 
 Starting to feel all Christmassy seeing the pretty lights in town.

 Evenings in on the sofa with this cute little upside down face.
 
Completing our bunting project at work!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...