{Instagram}

28 December 2013

A Weekend in Leeds

Mark's work treated all their staff to a posh weekend in Leeds recently, train tickets, 4* hotel, 3 course meal and free bar I certainly wasn't going to turn the opportunity down...

These are my posh party themed nails for the weekend.

 I love the Carlisle to Settle line, so pretty out of the train window...

We arrived at Leeds and headed straight to the shops.  it was SOOOO busy but looked all pretty dressed up for Christmas in the posh Victoria Quarter.

 A shop we discovered had SO many Iwako animal erasers, couldn't resist a quick snap...

 The shopping centre looked all Christmassy...

 I love the Corn Exchange...

 We discovered the first ever Marks and Spencer, HOW exciting!

 Our massive hotel...

 We didn't just have a room, we have a suite, get us, ooooh!

 The sky was pretty from our window...

 I went to Primark and purchased the biggest fluffiest things to keep my feet cosy...

 You know it's a posh dinner when the butter is shaped into little flowers...

 We scrubbed up quite well...

Oh yes! A much needed (did I mention there was a free bar, yep yep, our heads were a little sore!) massive breakfast buffet, Oh I do love a hotel breakfast buffet, drooool....

Bye bye room 733 we had a very nice time! 

2 comments:

  1. You look stunning Jo, I love that dress! And how awesome is that Marks & Sparks!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. My dress is from Matalan (bargain) and i think the sparkly thing is M&S, but it has been in my wardrobe forever...

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...