{Instagram}

29 January 2014

Little Crochet Bear Pal

Hello! Meet my new friend Crochet Bear.  He is yet another new make for a new little baby (seriously is the whole world having babies at the moment!?).  A friend got in touch after seeing I posted a picture of Itty Bitty Bunny and Monkey 2 on Facebook and asked if I could make a bear.  I haven't made a crochet bear before, so set about looking for a pattern, and my first stop was of course this lovely Etsy shop.

The yarn I chose was Lullaby by Stylecraft,  I love the vibrant red, and love this yarn, it is just a shame that the colour choice is limited.  (Please make some more Stylecraft!).  It retails at £2.80 per 50g at my local craft shop and you can certainly get a couple of bears from that.

Little Bear all ready to be sewn up.  This is always the scary bit, it is when he is sewn up he develops his personality. 


Half way there, think he looks kind of cute with no limbs...

Yeah, all done, hello little pal, isn't he cute! Notice the little rib detail on his red jumper, love it!
 

I used a safety nose, but embroidered the eyes on, not too confident in my embroidery skills to attempt the nose shape.

 
What do you think of little bear? Have you found any super cute amigurumi patterns lately?  I would love to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...