{Instagram}

20 February 2014

Cutest Turtle Ever!

I have a new favourite, sorry Monkey but I think this little Turtle guy might just be the cutest amigurumi I have made yet, look at those little rosy cheeks! The pattern can be found here.

This is the first time I have painted little cheeks onto my toys, when you look at lots of pics of little amigurumi they have these painted cheeks and I think it really finishes off the face well, adds that little bit of extra cuteness.  The cheeks are simply painted on with acrylic paint.  You use the teeniest tiniest bit and a really dry brush just to get it really subtle, then leave to dry for a while.

The best thing about this pattern has to be the fact the turtle comes out of his shell! NO WAY! he comes out of his shell, how adorable is that???

 Teeny naked turtle baby! hehe!

This is what his shell looks like from the side. You make up two pieces and join together with little holes for his legs.

Well I don't think I will find a pattern to top this one in cuteness, but if you do please let me know.  This little guy is meant for my Nephew Corey but I just don't know if I can bear to part with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...