« Dog sitting « witnessing a ladybug party « finding some beautiful old topiary at the local cemetery « the best Easter 'egg' ever! « an unexpected rain shower caused the prettiest rainbow on an evening bike ride « Meggy is molting like mad recently so I brush her ever day, it's her fave thing ever! « Corey was so happy and playful when I was babysitting « bought some new bits to keep my bike looking nice.
- Explore new places alone on my bike. - I'm not very brave when it comes to exploring new places to bike, usually sticking to the same routes. But I'm determined to go further and find new routes now the nights are nice and light.
- Stick to healthy eating - I generally get excited about any new healthy eating plan and stick to it for a week or so until the bad eating habits fall back in. This month can I kick them properly?
- Spring clean and de-clutter - You know those horrid jobs that you hate and think are huge? Well I've been putting a load off, but I feel the flat needs a spring clean, so I really should get round to some this month.
- Go on another camping trip - Mark and I love camping, and we've had a couple of fab trips already this season. We have drawn up a list of camping spots to visit and I'm dying to get cracking on it!
- Be braver with fashion choices - I admit it, I have a 'uniform' a style I stick to all the time, I've been recently daydreaming about summer clothes and I would love to try to mix my style up a little bit this season.