{Instagram}

20 June 2014

A Crochet Bunny Pal

The Perfect Hiding Place - A Crochet Bunny #CrochetPal #Crochet
A friend had a baby recently and she didn't find out what she was having until it popped out! A crochet nightmare! haha.  What was I going to make?

The Perfect Hiding Place - A Crochet Bunny #CrochetPal #Crochet
I had been wanting to develop my Crochet Pals patterns and create more characters and I thought newborn baby Jessica might like a little pink bunny.

The Perfect Hiding Place - A Crochet Bunny #CrochetPal #Crochet
I used the same basic pattern I had developed for my Cat Crochet Pal but made the body slightly shorter and the limbs shorter, adding some long flopsy ears to turn him into a bunny pal.

The Perfect Hiding Place - A Crochet Bunny #CrochetPal #Crochet

The Perfect Hiding Place - A Crochet Bunny #CrochetPal #Crochet
 I always careful now to embroider on all facial features if giving my Crochet Pals to new babies.

The Perfect Hiding Place - A Crochet Bunny #CrochetPal #Crochet
 Here is the little side view and also my hand as a scale guide.

All Crochet pals are made with Lullaby by Stylecraft yarn so I know they will be safe for babies and super soft, here the grey shade is Misty and the pink jumper is made in Sirdar Snuggly DK in shade 350.  His face is embroidered using black cotton yarn.

I stuff all my Crochet Pals with flame retardant, hypo allergenic child safe toy stuffing.

The Perfect Hiding Place - A Crochet Bunny #CrochetPal #Crochet
He even has a little bunny tail! Aw!

Crochet Pals can be made to order for £15 including all P&P.  They come in your choice of fur and jumper colour and I offer Cats, Bunnies, Bears and Pigs.  You can even personalise his jumper with a name 

if you know someone who might like a little Crochet pal, please do get in touch perfecthidingplace@live.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...