Stuff that made me smile...
« Everyone cruises Ullswater after work of an evening on a private tour right? « What could be better than starting a new diary! « An old boy in a sunny spot. « A teeny Batman (costume made by his FAVE Aunt naturally! ;-P « pretty yellow poisonous beauties « LOVE this Peg pic, she looks like a kitten. « Our perfect biking day. « Love Mark's serious concentratey downhill race face (Photo credit: Matty Simpson)
@Blogtacular - Missed the first ever Blogtacular conference like me and feel gutted? Check out the tweets and tweet chats for great tips.
@GemmaCorrell - One of my fave illustrators, her drawings just get cuter and funnier all the time!
@FSCKeswick - Local cafe, amazing food (American Diner style) and Cumbria politically minded tweets, great read!
@bust_magazine - American Feminist mag, great tweets and links to their fab articles with super cool people.
@Victoriabeckham - Everyone is just a teeny bit fascinated with her right? She comes across as rather nice and funny in her tweets and silly pics!
- Explore new places alone on my bike - Done done done! Went on some lovely bike rides, and plotted lots of exciting new routes.
- Stick to healthy eating - haha, no! Not achieved this very well.
- Spring clean and de-clutter - yeah, I've made a start on this. Still have far to go, but I have an end goal in mind (a house move!) to keep me motivated.
- Go on another camping trip - Boo! No we didn't camp at all in May, sad face. Let's hope June has lots of camping in store.
- Be braver with fashion choices - Well possibly a little bit, been wearing my new jeans a lot (I usually live in dresses) and they feel super comfy.
- Complete 2 more Stanes, the 7 Stanes are super fun mountain bike routes in forests in Scotland, we have done 2 so far this year and I want to complete them all by the end of Summer.
- Sell some more crafts. I'm contemplating putting an ad for my Babygro Bears in the local baby boutique, too scary??? eek???
- Get some more sleep, I'm doing really badly at going to bed early recently and I don't ever seem to get a lie in. Evenings are becoming un productive as I'm so exhausted. Need more sleep!
- Get off the internet! This will probably will help with number 3 too! yes obviously I love reading blogs, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, facebook etc etc but it would be horrid to count the number of hours of my week the internet sucks away. I need to put my phone and laptop down once in a while (it will still be there tomorrow!)
- Get out running again. I used to love running, would run every night after work for a few miles. I have almost given up, (except for a weekly 20 min burst on the treadmill) in favour of my shiny new bike. But every so often I do feel like a little jog, will have to see how I get on...