{Instagram}

3 July 2014

Meet my Latest Crochet Pal...

My Bunny, and Cat Pals have a new friend... meet Piggy!

 This little one is for my Goddaughter, she got in touch after seeing my Instagram pics of my other pals and asked if I could make her a pig, as she is a huge fan of Percy Pig!

Piggy is made from Stylecraft Lullaby yarn in colours rosebud, a delicate baby pink and deep blue. His little piggy snout is made using the smallest bit of Sirdar Snuggly baby DK in KW39199 and black cotton thread for the facial features.

Piggy is made using my own original pattern, I will be making my patterns for my Crochet Pals available online for sale for a small amount very soon.


He even has a curly little tail!

Which pals should I add to my collection next?

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, Piggy is so cute! I love his curly tail! I'm sure your Goddaughter will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...