- Complete 2 more Stanes - boo no! We haven't been out biking much lately! Mar's bike needed some work and we have been super busy with other stuff. I did persuade my dad to do Whinlatter, his first single track and he did so well!
- Sell some more crafts - Yeah! I have 2 commissions for Babygro Bears and a commission for a Crochet Pal, with some more interest too.
- Get some more sleep - hmmm probably not, can always try harder with this one!
- Get off the internet! - Well have had a busy month so for that reason been off internet but still too much time spent on computer in evenings!
- Get out running again - yes! wuhu! I've done a few runs this month and really enjoyed being out again. I have signed up for a Park Run too and I am contemplating getting some serious training in for Total Warrior next year! eek!
- More running! - I need to build up my running, get out more, go faster, go further!
- Try something different for lunch - I hate lunch! I really do, quite happy not to eat anything if it wasn't for crippling hunger pains and not to mention the bad moods if I don't eat! But what to have??? Don't like sandwiches and want to be healthy, but salads are usually so unappealing (well when I make them they are!)
- Expand my Babygro Bear products - I have a little idea for something a bit different for my Babygro Bear range. Just need to get designing and making!
- Be tidier - Yeah, so left to my own devices I can be a bit of a slob. I hate the flat when it is a mess, but can I keep it tidy?
- Meditate - I've been a bit stressed out at work lately and can't seem to switch off in evenings and weekends. I used to do a bit of meditation and it really helps. Anything that will make me into a calmer, nicer person has got to be worth a try?