{Instagram}

25 August 2014

Packaging Crafts

I have been super excited lately to have sold a few little crafty makes online, mostly through my Facebook page, which you can find here... https://www.facebook.com/perfecthidingplace 

One of my fave things about buying handmade from independent sellers is the packaging so I have been re-thinking the packaging for my own crafts recently and thought I would share some of my super pretty finds, cos who can resist stationery and packaging, right?

The pretty polka dot gift bags can be found here... I've ordered some in red and blue.

I LOVE washi tape, I could always add some pretty new colours to my collection, you can find these here...
 
These cute stickers would be great for securing the gift bags, they can be found here... 

I love including a little handmade tag with my orders, this lovely stamp would look so pretty...


AAArgh, what about these sweet little cat gift bags? You can buy them here... 


What is it about clouds? Anything cloud shaped I'm obsessed with at the moment, these stickers would look amazing! 

Do you have any suggestions for gift and craft packaging, or have any links to amazing online stores selling cute stationery, I would love to see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...