{Instagram}

4 September 2014

Loving...


Here's the first in a new (most likely irregular!) series... Just some stuff that I am currently LOVING....


Layla Amber - I'm obsessed! Look how pretty her jewelry is! I want everything, but mostly the acorn and leaf necklace.  Did I mention it is my birthday soon... 

You can find Layla Amber here on her website, on her blog, and her Etsy shop (Image source)


White Stuff, new Autumn range - I LOVE this time of year when all the cosy Autumn clothes come into the shops.  Chunky knits and tights wuhu! Nobody does Autumn prettier than White Stuff, I was just droooling over everything on a recent visit to one of their shops...

View the range and buy White Stuff here... (image source)


Pretty Little Liars - Once again my tv shows of choice match my mental age (teen) not my actual age (not very teen anymore, not for a LONG time!) But yeah, I'm obsessing about this show after erm, discovering how to get American Netflix and binge watching 5 series in about a month! (image source)

Read more and watch a trailer here... 


Finkelsteins - Erm, are these not THE cutest things ever? I would be so happy if I could create some handmade toys even a fraction as awesome and cute as these. 

Check out and buy Finkelsteins here.... They are on Instagram too, scream! (image source)


Wish Strings - Kelly (an alumnus of the uni I work for!) set up this amazing shop and online business whilst studying for her degree.  I think she is a superstar, and her shop in Brampton, Cumbria is filled to bursting with THE prettiest handmade gifts, furniture, jewelry and vintage.

Visit Wish Strings website and spend spend spend here...  follow on Twitter here.... 


Ladybird Likes - Another awesome Etsy shop find lately.  I bought this 'Do Awesome Things' necklace recently for my goddaughter's 16th birthday and I would really rather like one for myself, did I mention its my birthday soon??? I was SO impressed with the service and the beautiful packaging from this cool, handmade jewelry shop.

Go here now and buy buy buy! Check out the website here....  (image source)


Taylor Swift, Shake it off - Literally cannot stop listening to this! I'm too old to worry about what people think about my music tastes these days, I'm going to listen to what the heck I like and this song is so much fun to dance (around your living room on own) to!

That's it for now folks, what have you been obsessing over recently? Got any Etsy shop recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...