{Instagram}

8 September 2014

New Shop Pages


Have you noticed my blog has had a little work?  A little nip and a tuck! She is looking FABULOUS now! so happy.  Of course all the handy work of the amazing Magic Feather Designs.  It's super handy having such a super talented Sister!

Not only has the main blog had a little work but finally my little crafty shop page has had a facelift too!  You can check it out here..... http://theperfecthidingplace.blogspot.co.uk/p/shop.html 

I'm just over the moon with these collage images of my Babygro Bears and Crochet Pals.


1 comment:

  1. These are so adorable! I especially love the little Babygro Bears- such a lovely way to keep hold of a treasured item of clothing once it's too small :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...