{Instagram}

29 September 2014

What's in my bag?

Ooh I love a good nosey post! Peeking around other people's houses, craft rooms, handbags, LOVE it! I was thinking of doing one of these posts after reading Claireabelle's recently and then when I got the prettiest bag ever for my birthday I just knew I had to do it.

So, the bag.... It was a birthday present from my boss, her sister made it, super talented lady! It's a beautiful soft pastel blue old Harris Tweed skirt with a patchwork of pretty Cath Kidston fabrics for the lining.  I adore the unique shape with the pleats and a little spotty Cath print poking through.

What I love the most though are the little details, the cute blue buttons, with matching blue fabric strap (as she was told I don't wear leather) The original Harris Tweed tag as a label on the front and inside a teeny Stanley Cath Kidston button, patchwork pocket and key chain. This bag is so special, and so very well made.


 So what do I carry round in this lovely new bag of mine.... ?

We have my umbrella, can't go anywhere without this in the Cumbrian climate.  This bold leopard print from M&S has been going strong a couple of years (good old M&S!) A little fold up bag with London print from Paperchase, so I'm super organised for any large purchases! The cutest little handmade purse, my super bright neon orange academic diary from WH Smith and a notepad for blog ideas.  A trusty hand cream, can't go wrong with Nivea and that smell.... ah! A Cath Kidston train ticket wallet, I don't normally get the train to work, I only live 5 minutes away, but was off on a trip to Lancaster on this occasion. Keys with lots of old keyrings, Lip balm and a bit of lip colour, my lovely new bright iPhone 5c, a Cath Kidston pocket mirror in bird print, office key (yep more Cath!) pens and my work pass.

I'm having a neon moment recently.  I love the bright pop of colour when I peek into my bag.  My orange diary clashes fabulously with my pink and green phone.



The cutest little purse from Pocket Cushions, a recent find on Instagram, I fell in love with the cute fabric and treated myself.

Are you a bit nosey too?  Do you like these kinds of posts? Do leave me a link if you have done one yourself....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...