{Instagram}

5 March 2015

Loving...


A wee round up of some stuff I am LOVING at the moment...
Erm.... the Cath Kidston new season clothing is to DIE for! These have to be my fave though. Yes that skirt is covered in ricrac, dream skirt! When I look at Cath stuff (and the prices) it makes me SO mad my selfish sister (! love u really!) doesn't work there anymore with her 50% discount! Grr Jen, just Grrr! (Image: Cath Kidston)

WHAT!!! Tatty Devine name necklaces now come in printed perspex! They have floral, rainbow and a black and white print. Oh god, why am I on a spending ban? and my birthday is a whole 7 months away, woe is my life! (Image: tatty Devine)

So everyone has figured out how to get American Netflix right? I am LOVING this show, Parenthood currently.  I am on the last season already, it is my favourite evening pastime, to sit and crochet and watch episode after episode, so good. (Also Crosby, er swoon!) (Image: NBC)

This blanket from Little Woollie blog is the prettiest I have seen in a long while. I desperately want to give it a go. (Image: Little Woollie)

I am just lusting after everything Rice at the moment.  I have been collecting their melamine beakers, all in different prints and colours, they look so so pretty. My dream kitchen would be just 100% Rice products, sigh... (Image: Rice DK)


I adore everything that Ella cooks on her amazing blog and Youtube channels. I think my body is trying to tell me something because I am so badly lusting after super healthy food at the moment. Everything Ella cooks looks delicious! I just wish I had some cooking skills, sob! (Image: Deliciously Ella)

I am just OBSESSED with this Calvin Harris and Haim song, what a fab collaboration! This is firmly on repeat as I prance round my kitchen and makes me zoom super fast when comes into my ears when I'm running.

What are you LOVING recently? Do share...

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gawd that ricrac skirt is amazing! I had a denim skirt when I was young and it had ricrac sewn all round it, and I wore it until it was far too small but I loved it so much I couldn't be parted from it! I just started watching Parenthood today actually and I kinda like it, although I think TV parents are too soft with their children... (FYI my friend told me the Canadian Netflix was awesome and she's totally right, I've been back and forth between CA and US versions all week!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Elise, thanks so much for your comment. I know that skirt is just a dream isn't it! I just discovered Canadian netflix too, its fab! The whole of Party of Five is on there! win! hehe. x

      Delete
    2. HI Elise, thanks so much for your comment. I know that skirt is just a dream isn't it! I just discovered Canadian netflix too, its fab! The whole of Party of Five is on there! win! hehe. x

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...