{Instagram}

21 October 2015

Design your own Joules Wellies Competition

Do you love the brand Joules as much as me? Quirky prints, bright colours and super wearable shapes, what could be better?

I have been a huge fan for a while, especially with their wellies! So when Joules got in touch to ask if I would like to help them promote their competition, well I didn't hesitate!
So Joules are inviting people to visit their website and design their own welly.  Not only is the app really fun, there are colours to choose from and prints, or simply draw your own! But you could win the chance of getting your wellies made, PLUS the winner also gets a luxury 3 nights Golden Oak Treehouse break worth £5,000, yes please!

The winning welly design will go on sale at Joules.com

10 runners up will receive a £250 Joules gift card.

Competition closes on 4th December.

All proceeds from the sale of the limited edition winning welly will be donated to our charity partners via CHARITABLY JOULES

Well if you think you can improve on the perfection of my current Joules wellies (in the pic above), blue polka dots and red trim (love!!!) Check out my competition entry... Bright pink with mustard yellow trims, bright blue stars and cute yellow bees. Yes please... who would NOT wear these beauties!

Visit the page now and have a go yourself.... http://getcreative.joules.com/


.


Pop over to the competition site NOW, and have a go for yourself... http://getcreative.joules.com/

I would love to see your designs too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...