{Instagram}

12 October 2015

Quick, SUPER cute Crochet Halloween Ideas

Who doesn't love Halloween? Any excuse for dressing up and eating festive food, but best of all festive crafts! 
With Halloween a mere few weeks away now it's time to get organised... How about one of these quick and easy super cute (ahem, very scary!) patterns.  I've taken the hard work out of it for you and picked the best...
I made this little guy last year, my full blog post is here... but the original pattern is from one of my very fave crochet designers, Amy Gaines, find the FREE pattern here...
I've also had a go at designing my own little Halloween pattern, this wee guy is a free pattern and can be found here...

Scream! How cute is this little set? These guys can be found here on Etsy.  These patterns are not free, but do consider paying for patterns sometimes. A lot of work goes into designing and making patterns so you are paying for hours and hours of work, so a bargain really!
Image: Planet June by June Gilbank
This little guy is way cuter than my little pumpkin guy, it's also available as a free pattern, you can find it right here... 
Image: Lucy Ravenscar
I really badly want to have a go at this little witch and cat, aw! Love them! You can find the FREE pattern right here... Whilst you are here do check out her many many other posts, super super cute.  She even wrote a book of crochet Star Wars patterns! New crochet hero!
Image:Jess's Mom US
Is anyone else thinking that these would make the most fabulous Halloween bunting? Simply make a long chain string in white and attach each one with a little stitch.  I love the black outline round these, it really finishes them off.
You can purchase the pattern on Etsy here...

Image: Josephine Wu
So hanging decorations are not just for Christmas right? Gosh I would make this cute baby ghost now and keep him up all year round, I think he would look fab on the Xmas tree too! hehe. Have you got a little place to hang this guy? Give him a go, FREE pattern here...
Image: Lybo
Another little guy to hang on the Christmas tree! hehe.  If you are looking for last minute crafts then surely this little guy is perfect, he doesn't look like he will take very long, but is so effective. Would make a lovely little Halloween gift for friends.  
Purchase the pattern on Etsy right here...


I've pinned all these cute Halloween makes onto my Crochet Inspiration Pinterest board, you can find that right here... I've pinned many many super cute crochet pals and fun things here, do check it out.  Also I'm always on the lookout for new pinners to follow, let me know your links...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...