{Instagram}

25 November 2015

November Faves...

Hellooo, welcome to my little round up of stuff I am loving this month... Mix of stuff I have bought, watching, listening to, eating...



Image: Joules

First up, I have been REALLY loving spending some money at Joules.  You may remember this post well it was sort of a sponsored post.  I was asked to promote the competition and the first 50 or so bloggers to do so got a £100 voucher to spend, I guess I was one of the lucky ones cos I got a lovely voucher in the post.... it was SO hard to choose from all the pretty things. I picked the spotty tunic and the end stripe dress, LOVE them!


Seriously every time I go into M&S recently I have been picking up a wee net of these! They are teeny tiny ball of chocolate but wrapped in green foil mad to look like Brussels Sprouts, just about the cutest thing ever! They have been doing them last few years, and I've noticed some other shops copying too, but I still think this is a genius idea. Love you M&S! 

Image: Frank Turner

We went to see Frank Turner live this month and gosh, it was just SO good! I'm a relatively new fan, Mark introduced me to him and well I'm just in love! Was the best gig in ages and both Mark and I just sang and shouted our heads off the whole way through, he is SO awesome, check him out....

Image: M&S

OOh I've been party dress shopping this month.... wuhu! I don't really have posh evening parties where I work but Mark does and I get to go too, wuhu! So of course a new dress had to be purchased.  I'm not one for showing lots of skin so this beauty from good old M&S with long sleeves and a high neckline was perfect, it so pretty.  I was very lucky with this dress as my lovely Mummy bought this for me. Thanks Mum! 

Image: MUA

I'm having a bit of a moment with make up recently, I've always worn it but never really been super bothered about buying new bits (except nail varnish, I buy that stuff constantly!!!) however recently I have been a bit make up obsessed and just keep wanting more new things.... I blame you beauty bloggers and vloggers!!! I'm not quite ready to be splashing out the mega bucks on stupidly expensive stuff though.  I love MUA and more affordable brands, and I discovered this eye shadow palette when browsing in Superdrug... Gosh dam it, I think this is the prettiest most wearable collection of colours I've ever seen! I've been loving trying out a different one each day.

Image: ITV

This is probably a bit of a cringe one... But I have been loving I'm a Celeb! I have never really watched it before... but this year Vicky Pattinson from Geordie Shore went in and I LOVE her! Yes I watch trash TV like Geordie Shore and I'm not ashamed (well maybe a teeny bit! lol!) But Vicky is so funny and just speaks her mind.  I've read her book and got her workout DVD, I'm a huge Vicky fan so I'm super happy she is in the jungle.
Image: New Look

So obviously to go with my new party dress I needed some new party shoes! duh! I'm not a huge fan of heels, can never walk in them and they just hurt, badly! I'm always moaning by the end of the night and we have been known to walk home miles after parties... so I simply cannot walk in heels! So I was browsing New Look recently and these beauties caught my eye.  I love a bit of an interesting flat, these have cool cross over straps and studs, I think they will be perfect for party season! They were also in the sale at £12.50 so it was simply IMPOSSIBLE to resist them!

Image: Kat Von D

Screeeam! Kat Von D launched a new programme... Kat's Beauty Chat is a regular series new this month on her YouTube channel.  I adore Kat, loved her for years, ever since Miami Ink, then LA Ink... Was so sad when that ended... but super excited she will be appearing more regularly on screen again on her You Tube.  Check it out if you like Kat, make-up, tattoos, or the goth aesthetic... 

What have been your faves this month?

2 comments:

  1. I love the brussel sprouts too- what a cool idea!!! The black M&S dress is gorgeous too! OOOh, well done re the Joules voucher!!!! That's really cool!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kezzie, thanks so much for your comment. I think whoever came up with choc brussels deserves a medal, they never fail to put a smile on my face. x

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...