{Instagram}

5 January 2016

2015.. a crafty year

I love putting these posts together and looking back on what I have made... I don't think I have crafted as much as 2014, but here is my 2015 craft round-up...

In December I completed a full set of my superheroes for Mark's nephew Alex for his Christmas present. (You can find my FREE Spiderman pattern from 2014 here)

To add to my nephew Corey's set of superheroes this year I came up with my own pattern for a little crochet Hulk.

I made a little crochet Batman for my nephew James for his fist birthday.

My lovely friend Anna had a new baby this year so I made a little yellow bunny for her. This is NOT my pattern, but I adore this bunny, I think it's my fave pattern for a crochet pal ever.

Eek! This little chap was crocheted for James's Naming Day present.  Again not my pattern but the amazing work of Luvly-Gurumi.

I made these uber cute baby lion slippers to go with James's little lion pal.

For Mother's Day I decided to crochet my mum a pretty flower card.

I made a similar crochet flower card for a friend's birthday.

2015 was obviously the year of bunting! This super pretty girly bunting was a commission for two little sisters.

I made some pretty blue bunting for James out of some of his old babygrows...

Another bunting commission.. with colours to match baby Chloe's nursery for her first birthday.

I made James some more bunting, this time in yellow and greige fabrics to match his nursery. I got rather in to making bunting this year, and this little yellow set was a bit of a practice for my paid commissions...


And I even squeezed in a Babygro Bear this year, this little one was a commission for my sister's friend.

Have you done a crafty 2015 round-up? Would love to see your year in craft...

3 comments:

  1. WOW! These are amazing and so cute! I would love to be able to do something like this myself!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacey, thanks so much for your comment. Its all really easy honest, I'm not expert... x

      Delete
  2. Awaw those lion slippers! :D So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...