{Instagram}

21 January 2016

Little Red Riding Bunny


My first crochet make of 2016 is this cute little red hooded bunny. It's not really meant as any attempt to be 'red riding hood', I just thought that was a funny name for the blog post.

I have made this little bunny pattern a few times now and I blogged about a yellow hooded bunny I made last year here. But I'm so taken with this little red guy I thought he deserved a blog post all of his own!

This pattern is not mine, I couldn't come up with anything so superb, this is the genius of Luvly Gurumi. I adore all of her patterns, super cute!


I used my very favourite yarn for this, Lullaby by Stylecraft for this wee bunny, in the colours Misty and Berry. This yarn is so super soft, makes great blankets and toys, and is inexpensive, it is by far my favourite yarn, you can purchase here.


This little guy is for a friend's new baby boy and he is hippity hopping all the way to Lancashire as I type... I always crochet when there's a new baby!

The best thing about this genius pattern of course is the little hood comes off...


Scream! What could be cuter?



I love the size of this little guy, he's quite dinky, as you can see by my hand.

Do you have a favourite crochet toy pattern? I would love to see...

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...