{Instagram}

28 January 2016

Planner Nerd


My name is Jo and I have a teeny tiny addiction to stationery... OK that's a lie, it's a problem, it's getting out of hand now! LOL!

My main obsession lately is my new planner and buying ALL the accessories to go with my new planner. It seems many people have a similar obsession and I have recently discovered the joy of planner set up videos on YouTube!

So it's my turn to share my planner set up and all my accessories.... scream!


Surely one of the most fun things about planners are the sticker opportunities! Yeah stickers! Who doesn't like stickers?

The unicorns, hearts, and London themed stickers are Paperchase, the pretty square stickers and the clear ones are from Simple Stories, the arrow stickers are from the Idea Owl and the little bunny heads are from The Lemon Cat Shop



My cute post it note habit is also getting slightly out of control now... I adore little post its for brightening up the pages and putting in little reminders.  They are also great for writing appointments in that may change, you can simply place the post it onto another day.

As I prefer a teeny tiny diary I use post its to fit extra information onto my weeks, such as my to-do lists.

The cats, pigs, lamas and lions and the pretty patterned ones are from The Idea Owl, the pink stripe ones and the unicorn set are Paperchase. The fruit ones are Kikki-K.


I adore these Project Life cards, I think they are for scrapbooking etc, but they are fab for my planner too. I like to add little reminders on them, or add inspiration ideas, quotes on then I stick them into my planner with some pretty washi tape. These ones can be purchased here...

These super cute little cut outs just add such pretty embellishments to my planner. I've also used them to decorate a photo album... These are just thin card and not stickers, so you have to glue them in. These Carpe Diem ones from Simple Stories can be found here....


Of course I have to have somewhere pretty to store my planner accessories for my desk. I have had this black Paperchase box for years... but pop in the shop you can buy something similar now.

This little pink box is the perfect size for washi tapes, I love seeing them all laid out like this.  This gift box was from a cheap card retailer in town.

My super cute cat, mushroom and rain drop ballpoint pens are from Paperchase and were a present from my sister. My fruit pencil is from Kikki-K and came in my planner set.



So finally to my planner.  This is the 2016 small weekly Cute Diary from Kikki-K. When you order online, despite there now being a Kikki-K shop in London, your parcel still comes from Singapore so does take a few weeks (ugh the pain in waiting SO long! hehe). It is probably a bit more expensive than I usually spend on a diary but look how cute it is....

I got it in a special Christmas package deal and it came with the pen, the magnetic page markers and some sticky notes too. It also has the watermelon notebook tucked into the back for extra note pages which I love.


The inside of the planner is, as you would expect, super cute! It is so bright and full of pretty illustrations on each page.

I added my 'Planner Nerd' sticker here... just to remind myself when I open it up!


Each weekly layout has a different illustration, this strawberry page is one of my faves...


Here's a page I have decorated with some stickers so you can see.

My diary is multi-function and contains everything in one place.  I go for the small size so it fits in my handbag. It comes everywhere with me, I would be lost without it!

So here you can see some (boring) work appointments but also a little weekend away we have planned soon.  I like to use my stickers for exciting planned things.


Between each month are these uber cute pages.. each month is slightly different. Look at that little bear....!

The diary itself comes with a page of stickers in the back too! But you know these are not enough for a full year! hehe.

If you too are suffering from Planner Addiction Syndrome I can only apologise for this post! hehe.
If you have posted about stationery, planners etc then please leave me links... I MUST see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...