{Instagram}

21 October 2016

A few recent Autumn outfits...

I believe I have mentioned one or two times on here that I am SO happy it is Autumn! I'm just so much happier at this time of year, and as shallow as it sounds it is probably to do with the fact I can wear more clothes. I do like to be covered up and tights, knits and cardigans are just my fave things ever...

So I have been really enjoying adding a few bits and bobs to my autumn wardrobe, bringing some things out of their summer hibernation and planning my outfits a bit more carefully over the last few weeks.

I'm not really EVER one for a 'selfie', but you know what, I was feeling rather happy and confident in my new autumn outfits, everyone else does it so I snapped some... and now I'm sharing them here, just because, well, I can!

Picture 1... outfit details:

Jumper - M&S (last year)
Skinny jeans Asda (current season, buy here)
Squirrel socks - Asda (current season, buy here)
Wooden Joanne necklace - Finest Imaginary (buy here)
Nails - W7 in colour 87 Pistachio

(I hope it is clear my pout is an entirely sarcastic one, I NEVER take myself seriously!)



An outfit made up of lovely lovely birthday items! wuhu!

Jumper - Next (gift)
Scarf - Cath Kidston (current season, buy here)
Skinny Jeans - Asda, as above
Nails - Barry M Gelly in Blue Grape



Jumper - Sainsburys (but at least 2 years old, sorry!)
Scarf - I think M&S, but again few years old)
Jeans - Asda, as above (yes I live in these!!!)
Necklace - Lucie Ellen (buy here)
Nails - W7 in 13 Fluorescent Orange
Dress - Cath Kidston (current season, buy here)
Cardigan - Asda (ancient!)
Name necklace - as above


Top - Next (last year)
Jeans - Asda, as above
Scarf - Cath Kidston, as above
Nails - W7 in 13 Fluorescent Orange
Glasses - Specsavers, Gok Wan range


Dress - Next (in sale!, buy here)
Cardigan - Asda (current season, buy here)
Necklace - Tatty Devine, no longer available)
Nails - W7 as above
Jumper - M&S (last year, no longer available)
Jeans - Asda, as above
Striped top - Primark, current season, buy in store
Scarf - M&S (ancient, no longer available)
Necklace - Tatty Devine, buy similar here)
Nails - W7 in 87 Pistachio

3 comments:

  1. I love your style! Also, we have matching woodland animal duvet covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exactly the same, far happier when I can layer up in thick knits, cosy boots and tights. Really love these outfits - I would happily raid your wardrobe! Hehe :) C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so snug in these outfits. I love how you've added little accents of colour with the quirky accessories. Also how cute is that hedgehog print dress? You look beautiful!
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...